Call for Contributions
Please note that the deadline for sending abstracts has been reached and the call for contributions is closed.
Working group sessions will take place in a single stream for this meeting. Although this restricts the time available for each working group, there is still the opportunity to submit presentations. Presentations could address the following topics:
- Identification and discussion of key barriers to the successful deployment and uptake of the Internet of Things
- An overview of state of the art in thinking for some aspect of the Internet of Things
- Proposals for white papers which could be written using the combined expertise of the IoT domain in order to educate and inform others inside and outside of the domain
- Contributions towards potential Forum white papers
- Other topics of wider interest to the working group participants
More information on the scope of the working groups and some topics of interest can be found on the Forum website www.iot-forum.eu.
Typical presentation and discussion times will be approximately 15-30 minutes.
Please send an abstract of your proposed contribution to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 November, 2011. Please indicate to which working group you believe your contribution is of most interest, and the approximate length of your presentation.